Here are a few of the links I use to find out about art deadlines, competitions and contests. Be warned, many of these opportunities charge an entry fee – choose wisely and enter categories that you could feasibly win. Don’t worry about the prize, think about the exposure. By entering, who will see your work? What market/area is being addressed? Will there be any media coverage? Will you make valuable contacts?
1. artshow.com Juried Art Exhibitions: Art Shows and Art Competitions | view site >>
Juried Art Exhibitions, Art Shows, Art Competitions, Juried Art Shows, Juried Art Competitions, Art Contests, Opportunities for Artists, Call for Entries.
2. artshow.com Art Competitions, Contests, and Juried Exhibitions | view site >>
Art Competitions, Art Contests, Juried Exhibitions, Art Exhibitions, Art Deadlines, Call to Artists, Call for Entries.
3. artdeadlineslist.com ART DEADLINES LIST | view site >>
International Online Juried Art Exhibitions: “11th Annual Faces”, EARLY DEADLINE : …. Unlike other juried exhibitions, all participants receive exposure. …
4. theartlist.com Art Contests, Art Competitions, and Opportunities … | view site >>
Unlike other juried exhibitions, all participants receive exposure. … The National Juried Exhibition promotes an appreciation of the visual arts, …
5. asingularcreation.com Art Deadlines – Art Contests – Juried Art Exhibitions | view site >>
A Singular Creation provides a free list of art deadlines: art contests and competitions, call for entries, juried art exhibitions, art shows, …