Here are a few pics from Geisai #3 in Taipei – my theme was “irreligious iconography” so I did some simple pop-culture icons and celebrities using antique religious icon frames from Cuzco, Peru. My paintings were very popular – everybody turned the corner, smiled or laughed, then grabbed their friends to come take a look.
- For Sale ... 10 years ago
- Angry Birds Copyright Violation in Asian Fine Art Paintings? ... 10 years ago
- Pics from Gesai 3 Taipei ... 10 years ago
- Irreligious Iconography at Geisai #3 Art Exhibition ... 11 years ago
- Geisai #3 Taipei Booth List ... 11 years ago
1 thought on “Irreligious Iconography at Geisai #3 Art Exhibition”
Always liked your paintings. Good to purview them again here. Writing to ask if you have heard anything about Geisai this year in Taipei. Have been searching online but to no avail.
Talk to you soon.