Here are a few pics from Geisai #3 in Taipei – my theme was “irreligious iconography” so I did some simple pop-culture icons and celebrities using antique religious icon frames from Cuzco, Peru. My paintings were very popular – everybody turned the corner, smiled or laughed, then grabbed their friends to come take a look.
- For Sale ... 10 years ago
- Angry Birds Copyright Violation in Asian Fine Art Paintings? ... 10 years ago
- Pics from Gesai 3 Taipei ... 10 years ago
- Irreligious Iconography at Geisai #3 Art Exhibition ... 11 years ago
- Geisai #3 Taipei Booth List ... 11 years ago